Inn On The Coast Location
The Inn On The Coast is located on the western edge of Portrush on the main coast road towards Portstewart, with wonderful and uninterputed views over the Atlantic Ocean, Donegal, Portrush’s Ramore Head and harbour.
Getting to the hotel
By Road from the North:
From Belfast head onto the M2 along the A26 to Ballymoney, B62 to Portrush onto A2 Coast Road, following signs for Portrush, take first exit onto the Crocknamack Road, at end of this road, take left at roundabout and then immediately right. (Following signs for Portstewart). Inn on the coast in is approx. 1.5 miles on your left hand side.
By Road from the West:
A2 Derry to Coleraine, A29 Coleraine to Portrush (Atlantic Road leading onto Coleraine Road. At Roundabout take 1st left following signs for Portstewart. Inn on the coast in is approx. 1.5 miles on your left hand side.
- Belfast International Airport: 48 miles
- Belfast City Airport: 64 miles
- City of Derry Airport: 33 miles
- Portrush Station is the main train station for the area. Check train timetables at
Travel website links
- EasyJet: http://www.easyjet.com/en
- George Best Belfast City: www.belfastcityairport.com
- Belfast International: www.belfastairport.com/en
- City of Derry: www.cityofderryairport.com
- Airlines: www.flightmapping.com/who-flies-from-belfast/uk/europe
Trains & Ferries:
- Translink Trains: http://www.translink.co.uk/
- Stena Line: www.stenaline.co.uk/ferry
- P&O Irish Ferries: http://www.poferries.com