Activities on the north coast
At The Inn on the Coast we understand that an activity holiday means different things to different people and that's why we can advise you on the best golf courses, cycle routes or walking paths on offer to suit every ability. The Causeway Coast is the place to indulge your taste for adventure.
The golf on offer is as good as it gets with Royal Portrush being a few minutes from the hotel and other golfing greats such as Castlerock and Portstewart within easy reach.
The area is famous for wonderful cliff and marked walking routes allowing you to stretch your legs and that of your four legged best friend. For the avid cyclist the amazing scenary with it's never ending choice of twists and turns is a must.
Wheather your eight or eighty, there is always
an adventure to be found on the North Coast.
If it’s an adrenaline-rush you’re after, what about:
- Scuba-diving onto the wrecks that litter the coastline;
- Reaching extraordinary heights by gliding in the rolling thermal currents over Magilligan;
- Riding the rolling waves as they come off the Atlantic
- For groups or Families of all ages, find an exciting range of activities at Carrowmena Activity Centre
- Explore the local countryside by foot on many walking routes on the north Coast with walkingni.com
- Tours and cycling at Discover Northern Ireland
You don't have to be 'Action Man' to get active in the Causeway Coast and Glens. The activity options encompass everything from art to hover crafting . . . and a whole lot in between. Whether you plan to polish your performance or try your hand at something new, there's bound to be an activity here that's perfect for you.
And many of the activities aren't just for tourists, so they can be a great way to meet the locals too and to make holiday memories that will last a lifetime.